Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fun,Fun,Fun

We have been having a lot of fun here lately. It seems like every weekend through the month of may we have had a party or two, whether it be graduation or birthday or mothers day. Well it looks as though it is going to continue through the month of June as well. I am still not very good at remembering to break out the camera... so we don't have many pictures to show and I have not taken the time to upload them either. Anyways, on a different note we were able to keep my little 2 year old niece for the first time tonight. We have had so much fun!!! We went to the splash pad and playground! I think that Jude has enjoyed having her here as well! I will post some pictures this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Wife to Jeremy since oct.08, overjoyed mother to Jude born Jan. 8th 2010. Love life and all the people in it.