Thursday, June 24, 2010

What a scare= a photo shoot

Last week something happened to my computer and i thought i had lost everything. We could not find any of my pictures. I was devastated. Finally the next day my husband spent a couple of hours searching, and finally he was able to recover them all. Well in the meantime lets just say i went a little camera happy and took like 12398095937 pictures of my sweet baby boy. So i decided i would share a few. You never know how precious the memories in the pictures are until you think you have lost them all.
He was cracking me up every time i would take his picture he would close his eyes and smile. He liked the flash!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Wife to Jeremy since oct.08, overjoyed mother to Jude born Jan. 8th 2010. Love life and all the people in it.