Friday, August 19, 2011

really?ugh

SO back in may my husband and I decided that we were going to swich or internet/ cable from comcast to the at&t/direct tv bundle. We also decided that we were going to X out having a home phone, lets face it people just dont use those anymore, unless of course you are my mother.ha So what seemed to be a great idea i am now starting to think was a horrible one. We have had it for 3 months now the service and all seems to be great, but they cant seem to get the bill right, and i am not talking about a little off. ugh. Has anyone else had this problem? if so what did it take to get it fixed? I am just so frustrated.... sorry for the vent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Wife to Jeremy since oct.08, overjoyed mother to Jude born Jan. 8th 2010. Love life and all the people in it.